The coronavirus pandemic has changed our lives. Many people are working from home, children are homeschooling, and physical distancing has become a way of life. What does this mean for your summer deck project? Can you safely build your deck during this epidemic? With Econo Decks, you can! At Econo Decks, we’ve come up with effective ways to build your deck without endangering the health of your family. We have changed some of our procedures to keep you and our staff safe. Here’s what we have implemented:
- Contactless estimating procedure: We provide on-site contactless estimates. All estimates are safely emailed to your home. We will review your estimate with you via phone, Skype, or Facebook Messenger.
- Contactless payment: We accept credit card payment via the phone, e-transfers and personal cheque pick ups.
- Email agreements: All agreements will be emailed to you, reflecting your project as discussed. Sign and return the agreement with a one click easy digital signature.
- Contactless build: Remain safely within your home while Econo Decks’ expert builders deliver materials, construct the deck of your dreams and complete clean up.
- Added bonus: All credit card fees are currently being waived!
Don’t let the coronavirus keep you from safely completing the deck project you planned for this summer. Contact Econo Decks at (403) 768-0155 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Fill out a request for an estimate HERE. Let’s get your deck project started!